Proverbs 27:17 – “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” NIV
Join us each Wednesday morning from 8:00 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. in 2019 for more small group discussions. We meet either at Trinity Episcopal Church or at a local restaurant.
Questions? Call David 565-2903.
This group is an intentional gathering of a number of men who are committed to regular meetings for the purpose of becoming better disciples of Jesus Christ.
Why a small group for men?
- Are biblical
- Help us learn and practice Christian principles
- Help us build relationships
- Provide support
- Provide a forum to pray for one another
- Provide an opportunity for accountability
- Form discipleship
- Provide occasions for witnessing
- Offer opportunities for service within and outside the group