Morning Prayer Worship Service & Communion at 11:00 a.m.
- – Come and See –
Adult Forum – Sunday Morning at 10:00 a.m.
We Engage in Prayerful Thought, Conversation, Sharing, and Discernment
Join us For Wednesday Morning Book Study for the Winter of 2017
As We Read Through the Gospel Book of Matthew
At Noon – 1 p.m. & Bring a Brown Bag Lunch
All are Welcome – Come as You Are
Trinity Episcopal Church Historical Preservation Project Continues-
- Please visit our Historical Preservation page, under Donate, if you wish to contribute to this Historical Preservation Project.
- The EVENT WAS highly festive – Mission Mountain Winery from Flathead Lake, MT – Magnificent Wines from the Last Best Place, Jumping Horse Jack Creek Show Barn Thursday, July 7, 2016, 5:30 to 8 p.m. Wine Tasting, Hors D’Oeuvres Pairings with Silent Art Auction with music by Jim G. and the Ennis City Ramblers. 100 folks purchased $75 tickets and two-dozen local artists & artisans donated fine art and crafts – Please Visit Our Historical Preservation Page, Under Donate, in order to help finance and finalize our Capital Campaign Project
- The PLACE – was held at the JUMPING HORSE SHOW BARN ON LOWER JACK CREEK – Ennis/Jeffers, MT www.jumpinghorseranch.com – see map under Contact.
- Tom Campbell, Jr., second generation vintner told the history of Mission Mountain Winery on Flathead Lake, www.missionmountainwinery.com .
- Visit us again to learn more about new festive opportunities.
Welcome to the Madison Valley
Trinity Episcopal Church invites you to be our guest in worship and fellowship.
Explore our website to discover how we can assist in your faith journey.
Our 1902 Church is now ready for the 21st Century.
We hope you check out our historical preservation.
We have a storied past.